At Cassiobury Court we are dedicated in helping individuals, families and communities achieve full freedom from drug and alcohol addiction. Our clear mission is:
We shadow our clients on their journey to recovery; understanding their addiction history and working in unison to create a new future – sustaining recovery and changing lives for all of our clients.
As part of the Step One Recovery, Cassiobury Court has been founded on 5 core values. We work tirelessly to ensure these values remain at the centre of everything that we do with and for our clients, partners and staff.
- Working hard to treat people with kindness, privacy, dignity and respect
- Looking out for others, even when it isn’t our job to do so
- Respecting and supporting client’s to make informed choices about their life
- Valuing the contribution that families and friends make to our client’s recovery
- Never giving up and work hard to find a solution
- Driven and never see anyone as a lost cause
- Passionate and always go the extra mile for our clients, colleagues and partners
- Treating the whole person; mind, body and soul to achieve a healthy recovery
- Recognising that one size doesn’t fit all and there is no “right” answer to achieve recovery
- Committed to involving and supporting the “whole family” in our work
- Doing what we say we are going to do and when we say we are going to do it;
- Taking our responsibilities for excellent services seriously & remain committed to learning and improving
- Pushing the limits, but respecting boundaries
- Upholding professional conduct in all we do and maintaining discreet care for our clients
- Listening to clients, colleagues and others. We embrace change, not fear it
- Working hard to reduce the barriers that prevent recovery for our clients
- Challenging discrimination or poor behaviour in our staff, partners and clients
If you would like to know more about Cassiobury Court or any of the Step One Recovery facilities please call us and we would be happy to help.