Drug and Alcohol Rehab Rutland
The depth of addiction in Rutland is alarming. In almost every corner of the streets, you’ll not miss a group of people gathered around a drug stall for a sniff or a drink. With the rampant substance abuse, crime has been on the rise, and the efforts by the police to restore normality in the city have proven futile. With time, it’s becoming clear that the police alone can’t handle drug or alcohol addiction, and, therefore, instead of throwing drugs or alcohol abusers into jail, plans are underway to divert them to treatment programmes that will help in dealing with the problem from the roots. As a result, many rehab programs are being rolled out in Rutland to help the victims of drugs or alcohol addiction.
For most people suffering from drug addiction or substance abuse, admitting that one needs help for drug or alcohol addiction can be a difficult place to come to, in the process of drug and alcohol recovery. In fact, such people will always avoid any avenue that would force them to walk into a rehab facility. While some may give justifications to support their addictive behaviour, or why they don’t need help to stop substance abuse, one needs to identify specific indicators that may bring them to a realization that they need addiction treatment through drug rehab.
If you live in Rutland and you have a friend or relative suffering from addiction, it’s time to help them decide to visit our drug and alcohol rehab treatment facility in Rutland. We offer a variety of addiction treatment options depending on the individual diagnosis. Our trained healthcare specialists have an extensive experience in dealing with different types addiction, and once you’re enrolled in one of our treatment programmes, they’ll take you through the treatment process until you recover completely. Instead of trying to deal with drug or alcohol addiction at home, seek professional guidance at our drug and alcohol rehab in Rutland.
Well, you may still be undecided whether you should seek treatment or not, maybe because you don’t know how bad enough your condition should be to warrant a walk into our rehab facility. To help you know when the time is right, let’s have a look at some red flags that indicate you need to enrol to our drug and alcohol recovery programs.
When to Visit a Drug Rehab
- Do you suffer withdrawal symptoms whenever you try to stop drugs or alcohol use? If this is true for your condition, it’s time to seek professional help. You can’t do it on your own. Withdrawal symptoms can be physical, psychological, or emotional, but in most cases, people suffer from physical withdrawal. Some symptoms may include severe headache whenever you skip using certain drugs or alcohol. So, be on the lookout.
- Has your drug or alcohol use progressed to all-time drinking or drug use? Nobody knows when they become fully dependent on drugs. It always begins with a little drinking and sniffing in party-like atmospheres, but later things escalate to full-time drug use and depression. At this point, you need a drug and alcohol recovery treatment to get back on your feet.
- Are you taking more of the drugs or alcohol to get the same effect you used to get before? Those who need to drink many bottles of beer to get drunk began with one bottle when they first started drinking. However, as time went by, they realized they needed more to get the same effect. This is a sign of addiction and it calls for immediate help.
- Are the drugs or alcohol affecting your life negatively? If you’ve lost your job because of substance abuse or your friends are pulling away from you because of your drug use, then something needs to be done to save the situation.
- Are you experiencing increased health problems? Impaired brain functions, memory loss, psychiatric issues, or severe headaches, all these are caused by substance abuse. If this is happening to you, it’s time to check into drug rehab.
- Are you using drugs or alcohol because you feel lonely or depressed? Most people who suffer depression tend to turn to drugs to get over their pain and loneliness. Is this true about you? Well, it’s time you visit our drug and alcohol rehab in Rutland.
If any of the above-listed scenarios touches on your condition, it’s time you gather courage and walk into our rehab facility in Rutland. We understand what you’re going through and will give treatment services that are tailored to your specific need. Our team of professionals is trained to handle all types of addiction and be sure to get a wholesome treatment for your addiction.
At our drug and alcohol rehab in Rutland, we have customized rehab programs to address the specific needs of our patients. However, the general treatment process remains the same for all our patients. Each treatment session is chaired by a health specialist who takes each patient through the treatment process. We offer a wide range of addiction treatment options and depending on the severity of your condition we can either put you on an intense or a mild program.
Here’s what the process is like:
- Detoxification – Coming off a drug is known as detox, we are here to help and provide medical support as your body adjusts to life without the addictive substance.
- Private counselling –This is sometimes referred to as individual counselling where you’ll have a one-on-one with a health expert. During this session, you’ll be expected to open up about your addiction journey and unearth the information you’ve always concealed.
- Group Support – This is normally an interactive session whereby patients share their addiction stories and in the process build bonds with each other.
- Life Skill Classes –Our treatment isn’t limited to finding the root cause of addiction. We focus on building a wholesome person. We help patients develop important skills which they can use to advance themselves once they go back to their normal lives.
- Aftercare programs – our treatment services go beyond just the inpatient treatment at the rehab. We have follow-up programs to help patients fully recover and avoid cases of relapse. Every patient is expected to attend these sessions a few times a week.
Ready to begin your addiction treatment? Feel free to contact us at any time. Our lines are open 24/7 and you’ll always meet a dedicated support team to answer your queries.
CQC Registered Manager
Raffa manages the day to day caring services here at Cassiobury Court. Dedicated to the treatment and well being of our visitors she is an outstanding mental health coach registered with BAAT (British Association of Art Therapists). Raffa has outstanding experience in managing rehabs across the country and is vastly experienced at helping people recover from drug and alcohol addictions.