Drug and Alcohol Rehab Bentley
Cassiobury Court runs a luxury, private drug and alcohol rehab centre in Bentley, and throughout the UK, and we’re experts in drug and alcohol addiction. Based in Watford, our rehab clinic is a short drive from Bentley and offers a fantastic location to recover from addiction.
Addiction ruins lives, leading to family break up and trauma, and has a detrimental effect on your physical and mental well-being. Seeking help at an alcohol rehab centre will help you take control of your addiction and set you on the path to a fulfilling, drug and alcohol-free life.
Treatments for Addiction in Bentley
Our Bentley drug and alcohol rehab centre is a relaxing base to start your recovery, and we pride ourselves in offering all our patients an oasis of calm. Our chefs prepare nutritious and delicious meals, and you’ll benefit from our therapies which include daily counselling and healing treatments, including meditation, acupuncture and yoga. All inpatients enjoy a private ensuite bedroom, plus a regular laundering and cleaning service.
Communal spaces allow you to meet other patients, but our luxury, private rooms give you the option for privacy and reflection when you need it.
Our admissions team are your first port of call if you have any questions about rehab. You are free to ask them anything; we know that starting recovery is a daunting process, and we’re here for you. Some of our admissions team have direct experience of addiction themselves, so they understand what you’re going through. All calls are strictly confidential.
The team will also chat about your addiction, asking you many questions to build a detailed picture before suggesting a suitable treatment plan and timeframe. They may ask how long you’ve been addicted to drugs or alcohol, how often you use, the amount you take, and how your habit impacts your life and those around you.
You must tell us everything about your habit so we are best placed to suggest a treatment plan. We suggest you write notes (if you’re able to) before you call us, so you’re ready for our questions. Ask a friend or family member to assist you if you don’t feel up to it. And if you’re not prepared to call yourself, we’re happy to speak to someone on your behalf, with your permission. Patients stay with us for up to three months, the average time being 28 days.
Get In Touch
Are you suffering from an alcohol addiction and need help? Cassiobury Court is a leading UK based expert in Private Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Treatment. Find out how we can help by getting in touch with our friendly team today.
What are the Benefits of Inpatient Care?
- As you’ll be an inpatient rather than an outpatient (someone who returns home every day), you’ll be breaking destructive routines. Having a break from the lure of alcohol or drugs and avoiding the people and places that trigger your addictive pattern means that you’re already on the path to recovery. Patients often choose a clinic away from their homes for privacy reasons as there’s a very low risk they’ll run into anyone they know.
- Inpatients enjoy round-the-clock care. Specialist addiction staff are around day and night if you have any questions or want some company. You’ll share the centre with fellow patients-in-recovery, so you won’t be short of support. Inpatients find comfort in the shared experience, learning and helping each other throughout recovery.
- Daily support from addiction specialists such as counsellors, psychologists, and psychiatrists is another huge benefit of inpatient care. Patients are encouraged to attend counselling daily, whether group therapy, family therapy or one-on-ones with their assigned counsellor.
- A high-quality rehab centre is similar to a hotel, meaning you don’t have to worry about everyday chores such as cooking and cleaning. We do expect you do some work, and that’s fully involving yourself in the therapeutic process. This means you can fully commit to your treatment programme without the added worry of running a household.
Pros and Cons of Private Rehab
- Intensive form of addiction treatment
- High recovery rates
- Aftercare support
- 24/7 support in luxury facilities
- Treatment programmes can be expensive
- Rehab may not be in local area
- May need to take time off work
- Time away from family and friends
Want to get in touch?
Fill in your phone number and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible
What Happens in Private Drug and Alcohol Rehab?
We welcome any patient who needs us, but the one condition we ask of everyone is to start a drug or alcohol detox on arrival, which usually takes around 7-10 days. Most patients are nervous about detoxing as they are so used to having drugs or alcohol in their system, but it’s an essential part of rehab.
Withdrawing from drugs or alcohol doesn’t happen overnight, and it’s tough for most of our patients. You’ll likely experience unpleasant side effects such as vomiting, shakes, stomach pains and fever – but doctors and specialist alcohol and drug detox staff will look after you, sometimes prescribing short-term medication to help with cravings and withdrawal.
After detoxification, you will start counselling sessions, attend daily support groups, and learn to heal relationships via family therapy. Our counselling services include proven-to-work therapies such as CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy) which is particularly effective in giving addiction patients strategies to avoid addictive behaviour in the future.
We realise that many patients who come to us struggle with their mental health – either due to the mind-altering effects of their addiction or an existing, diagnosed condition. Our specialist team work with patients to help manage their mental health through a programme of therapeutic activities such as reiki, massage, art therapy, stress management, acupuncture, mindfulness and fitness activities.
Many patients live chaotic lives due to their addiction and already suffer from stress when they arrive at the clinic. Our specialist recovery team works with external agencies to help you access housing, education or training if needed.
Support and Aftercare
Don’t worry – the support won’t stop after you’ve left our clinic. As an inpatient, you benefit from a year of free support, called aftercare, to assist in your long-term recovery.
For 12 months, we’ll continue to guide and motivate you to achieve sobriety through family therapy sessions, support groups and a 24-hour phone line, so you’ll always have help when you need it.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our drug and alcohol rehab has experienced a very high recovery rate. Most of our clients who have undergone residential rehab with us have gone on to continue their recovery journeys at home, relapse-free. We strive to give you the most effective treatment programme possible by personalising the therapies to suit your unique needs and maintaining motivation throughout your addiction treatment. We also help you to build a strong support system and plan for many eventualities so that you’re always supported.
All of our personalised treatment programmes will focus on taking care of your mental health throughout your rehabilitation. Psychological therapies are a significant aspect of your treatment, it’s crucial that we put extra emphasis on improving your mental well-being. We have a highly trained team who are motivated to support you in any way that they can, physically and mentally. This also considers that you may be suffering from a dual diagnosis, where you’re living with an addiction to alcohol or drugs in addition to a mental health problem. This is much more common than you may think so is nothing to be ashamed of.
After you’ve made the brave decision to turn your life around and overcome drug and alcohol addiction for good, you’re ready to take the first step and get in touch with our friendly admissions team. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like and discuss all the treatment options available to you. Then if you’d like to proceed with your addiction rehab, we can arrange a pre-screening assessment to review your physical and psychological health. This is also a good opportunity for us to get to know you better and understand the nature of your addiction in more detail so that we can design the most effective treatment programme for you.
Asana Lodge - Rehab in the Midlands
- Set Against the Beautiful Backdrop of Yardley Gobion
- Scientifically Proven Treatment Techniques
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Medical and Therapy Professionals
Nova Recovery - Rehab in Scotland
- Support Therapists on Duty 24/7
- Located on the Beautiful West Coast of Scotland
- Clinically Led Addiction & Mental Health Treatments
Cassiobury Court - Rehab in Greater London
- Historic Private Rehab Centre
- 24 Hour Staffing
- Qualified Recovery Nurses