We have treatment centres for drug and alcohol rehab in Hemel Hempstead
If you are looking for drug or alcohol rehab services in Hemel Hempstead, we can help at Cassiobury Court. Based in Watford, Herts, we are only a 20-minute drive from Hemel Hempstead and the surrounding areas.
Our beautiful luxury accommodation features 20 bedrooms with homely touches (6 of which are en-suite), private rooms for therapy treatment, communal areas, calming treatment rooms, an external courtyard and well-manicured outside gardens.
Cassiobury Park itself is just a short walk away. You can be accompanied by a member of staff should you like to take a stroll in the park. You’ll also be given delicious and nutritious food by our chef, to ensure your body is getting the fuel it needs to aid recovery.
At Cassiobury Court, we specialise in a number of addiction therapies and treatments, with additional experience in mental health issues. We are a private retreat, and clients come to us to successfully beat their addictions with either drugs or alcohol once and for all.
Our staff are the backbone of our successful centre and love what they do. They will inspire and motivate you during your time with us, helping you along the right track and offering guidance as you slowly detox from addictive substances.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Hemel Hempstead
Why Cassiobury Court?
- We provide a completely bespoke experience that is tailored to each patient. When we first communicate with you and arrange your stay with us, we will discuss the nature of your addiction and the substances you are addicted to, as well as your health, social and financial situations. You can raise any concerns or worries at any time.
- Our staff are always professional, discreet and completely confidential. We are here to support you on your journey.
- We are located in a beautiful area of Watford, close to Cassiobury Park and with beautiful communal spaces and gardens where you can enjoy the peace and serenity of a drug and alcohol-free life.
- We can design your rehab programme around you and your budget, as well as your work and childcare commitments. We offer both in and out-patient programmes and appreciate that life doesn’t stop, even when you’re in rehab. Talk to us about your living situation so we can create a recovery timetable that suits you.
- We do a full clinical assessment before you join us, to ensure we meet your needs properly.
- We can offer detox medication and treatments, depending on how your body copes with the detox process and withdrawal symptoms.
- We have a family telephone helpline that friends and family can access. You can also have family and friends visit you while you are in the centre.
- You get a 12-month aftercare plan that is completely free.
- Our staff are here for you round-the-clock to help you focus on recovery.
- We offer intervention support packages.
What is rehab like?
If you’re looking for alcohol or drug rehab in Hemel Hempstead, our clinic at Cassiobury Court offers an understanding and empathetic approach. We always recommend that patients stay with us on an in-patient basis, as they can then receive the best care, 24/7 support and make the most of the facilities on offer, as well as the chance to speak to other people suffering from addiction themselves.
We are always discreet and respect our patients’ privacy at all times. Some of our staff have even experienced addiction first-hand, so they are happy to talk to you about your experiences.
Our aim is to slowly give you your life back by helping you to follow a detox programme that sets you free from the debilitating effects of drugs and alcohol. You should always prepare yourself for withdrawal symptoms when undertaking an alcohol detox or drug detox programme. These symptoms can vary from mood swings and feeling low, to difficulty sleeping, lack of appetite and nausea.
Our staff will support you at all times and offer guidance to help you manage your withdrawal symptoms. After the first five days, these symptoms should ease.
Over the course of your stay at Cassiobury Court, you will undergo many alternative and psychological therapies to help you break free from your addiction to drugs or alcohol. These therapies include:
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Speech therapy (in a group with other members of our facility)
- Family speech therapy (with loved ones)
- 1-2-1 Counselling
- Meditation/mind training
- Art therapy
What kind of support will I have post-rehab?
When you have completed your time in rehab it is natural to feel anxious about returning to your normal life, especially if you are concerned about relapse. You will receive the support and encouragement of our amazing staff, who will help you view things from a different angle so you feel more positive about returning to normal life.
You will be given tools and tips to use to help you from relapse and to enable you to control your cravings. We are always at the end of the phone should you want to return to rehab or if you/loved ones have concerns. You will have a personalised aftercare plan as part of your treatment, which we will discuss with you in detail before you leave our facility.
If you or if a loved one is trying to beat an alcohol or drug addiction and you require rehab in Hemel Hempstead, talk to our team at Cassiobury Court today. Call us on 01923 369 161 to get on track to a sober, happier life.
Raffa Bari - Author -
Last updated: 16th January 2023
CQC Registered Manager
Raffa manages the day to day caring services here at Cassiobury Court. Dedicated to the treatment and well being of our visitors she is an outstanding mental health coach registered with BAAT (British Association of Art Therapists). Raffa has outstanding experience in managing rehabs across the country and is vastly experienced at helping people recover from drug and alcohol addictions.