Drug and Alcohol Rehab Esher
If you’re uncertain about what life is like at rehab, read our guide to learn how we transform people’s lives through detox, rehabilitation and tailored treatment plans.
You may have tried to stop drinking or taking drugs, but it was tough. Our rehab centre can help you kick your habit for good, so you can get your life, health and relationships back on track.
What Happens At Rehab?
The staff at our drug and alcohol rehab in Esher are some of the most welcoming people you’ll find. We understand that it’s daunting to admit you have an addiction, and we imagine you have many questions about rehab. Your first port of call is our admissions team. Just call us, or request a call back via our website so that we can tell you all about our centre.
Our staff have heard countless addiction stories, and can suggest a suitable treatment programme, what it entails and recommend a length of stay. They will ask you lots of questions about your addiction, so they can suggest a tailored programme to meet your needs.
Your stay at rehab could be anything up to 90 days. Most people stay for an average of a month, some for a few weeks. It all depends on your type and intensity of addiction.
Once you’ve settled into our Esher clinic, you’ll complete a drug or alcohol detox within the first few days. Detox removes toxins from your system, namely drugs and alcohol. Detox is a challenging process, and you’ll likely feel unwell throughout due to withdrawal symptoms. But don’t worry – our staff will stay with you throughout, ensuring you’re as comfortable as possible.
You may experience headaches, aching muscles, and feel sick. Anxiety and depression are common during a detox phase, but we help you manage this through therapy and, in some cases, short-term medication.
You’ll spend much of your rehab time in therapy as an inpatient. Most days, you’ll attend some form of therapy as part of your treatment plan. It could be individual counselling, group therapy or family therapy.
Therapy helps you get to the root of your drug or alcohol addiction and gives you tools to live a healthier, balanced, substance-free life. Some patients are diagnosed with a mental health condition when they stay with us. We’ll recommend the best therapy and suitable medication to help you manage your diagnosis.
Benefits Of Residential Treatment in Esher
There are lots of benefits of becoming an inpatient and staying at a residential drug and alcohol rehab:
- 24-hour support from qualified staff. There’s always someone to speak to in recovery. Our team comprises qualified doctors, nurses, counsellors and addiction experts. If one day you’re struggling, our team can help guide you through your concerns and recommend an action plan to help you feel better.
- Away from everyday life and temptations. Staying at a residential rehab in Esher, you’ll be away from home, meaning you won’t be tempted to visit familiar locations and people that trigger your habit. A change of scene can work wonders for your recovery.
- Counselling and a range of complementary therapies such as art therapy.
- Fitness, art and healthy eating classes to relax, heal your body and increase your physical and mental strength.
- Freshly cooked meals, so you don’t have to think about cooking; just focus on your recovery.
- Dedicated telephone line for family.
- Luxury facilities such as ensuite, private bedrooms and comfortable leisure spaces.
- Peaceful and calm surroundings.
What About The Cons?
- Residential rehab isn’t free. For a 28-day stay, you could pay anything from £5000-£10,000, depending on your treatment package. Patients fully understand costs before they agree and sign up for rehab and are often prepared to pay these costs if it means they can kick their addiction. Most people spread payments using a payment plan to make the costs more manageable.
- You will be living away from family and friends. It can be tough leaving your family, especially if you have responsivities. Research shows addicts are more likely to recover if loved ones are involved. Most rehab centres encourage regular family visits as part of family therapy. Family therapy also heals the damage caused by addiction, paving the way for a brighter future for all.
- Some people are daunted about living with others and sharing their addiction stories. A rehab centre is a therapeutic community, and talking to and supporting fellow addicts in recovery as part of group therapy is very beneficial.
Aftercare – Support When You Leave Rehab
You’ll still get support from our addiction aftercare support team when you leave rehab, as we know it’s challenging to return to your old life. There’s always a risk of relapsing when patients leave Cassiobury Court, as returning to old routines and friendship groups often triggers a desire to drink or take drugs.
Don’t worry; we’ll be here for you every step of the way. You can call our dedicated aftercare support helpline if you need advice, motivation, or a chat. If you want to attend group therapy (and we highly recommend this), there are plenty of meetings local to you. You can also participate in 12-step programmes such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) at a location to suit you, near Esher.
For a recovering drug user or alcohol, we know that living a sober life when you’re so used to addiction can be tricky. Motivation, surrounding yourself with great people and keeping your mental health in check is key to ensuring you don’t slip back into destructive routines. And if you do have a relapse? Don’t worry – we’re here for you.
Contact Us Today
Ready to finally beat your drug or alcohol addiction? Our admissions process is simple, and you can start treatment immediately. We’ll recommend a length of stay to match your budget and needs.
Don’t put it off; call us today on 01923 369 161 to learn how our treatment programmes could transform your life. All calls are completely confidential.
Frequently Asked Questions
The costs of a stay in rehab can vary quite widely depending on a number of factors. These include the facility itself, with some being more luxurious than others, the treatment programme involved and the length of your stay. All pricing issues will be discussed upfront as part of the admissions process.
Drinking or taking drugs in secret or trying to hide your consumption, constantly thinking ahead and looking forward to your next drink or hit, feeling strange or ill if you have gone a while without a drink or hit- these are all telltale signs that you have developed a substance abuse problem. If you think that you have an addiction, the best time to seek help is right away. The problem will only get worse the longer it is ignored, so you should act immediately.
There is no definitive answer to this question, as the timescale of your treatment will depend largely upon the substance you are addicted to and the severity of your dependency. For most patients treatment will last around 28 days, but longer stays can be arranged if appropriate.
Asana Lodge - Rehab in the Midlands
- Set Against the Beautiful Backdrop of Yardley Gobion
- Scientifically Proven Treatment Techniques
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Medical and Therapy Professionals
Nova Recovery - Rehab in Scotland
- Support Therapists on Duty 24/7
- Located on the Beautiful West Coast of Scotland
- Clinically Led Addiction & Mental Health Treatments
Cassiobury Court - Rehab in Greater London
- Historic Private Rehab Centre
- 24 Hour Staffing
- Qualified Recovery Nurses