Drug and Alcohol Rehab Sussex
Visit Our Residential Rehab
An addiction is a cognitive condition which adapts physical behaviours and psychological processes in the brain. Because of the intensity of addiction on the body, addiction treatment is needed to recover from substance misuse. Our rehab facility is here to help you along the way.
At our rehab centre you will receive:
- Recovery From Drug or Alcohol Addictions
- Stay For 28 + Days at our Leading Rehab Centre
- Tailored Treatment Programmes Personalised to Your Needs
- Specialist Rehabilitation and Therapy
While it may be disheartening to try to attempt getting clean and relapsing by yourself, professional help is what makes inpatient rehab so invaluable during this time. You will be offered leading and comprehensive addiction treatment in the comfort of our modern and relaxing facility.
At our private rehab near Sussex, you’ll have the ability to access quality, consistent and necessary treatments to recover from and manage addiction. At our inpatient facility, treatment is delivered to influence both your physical and psychological recovery.
Experience leading treatments and therapies and aftercare programmes here at Cassiobury Court. To find out more about our offer, contact our admissions team on 0800 001 4070.
Value of Addiction Treatment
Addiction treatments are invaluable throughout the rehabilitation process. They safely help to aid withdrawal which is a key milestone of physical recovery. The withdrawal phase removes the toxins of drugs or alcohol substances and starts the recovery process.
Treatments also help to revert the change that substance abuse has caused, especially on psychological and behavioural levels, again safely and sustainably.
A key benefit of addiction treatment exposure is that each session are combined to efficiently target addiction. An addiction can become a highly aggressive condition, where symptoms and effects can quickly intensify and take control of your life.
Treatment via a leading drug rehab in Sussex will end the negative and damaging cycle of addiction by focusing directly on suppressing habits, cravings, and behavioural addictions.
We use a wide range of available therapy options which are relevant to drug and alcohol addiction treatment services at our rehab centre. The role of therapy is recognised for providing people with life-changing tools that help to detox the body while learning to adapt, cope and enjoy life without the presence of drugs and alcohol.
We work closely to adapt your habits, routines, and outlooks, to realign the body and brain, and instil the benefits of sobriety at Cassiobury Court.
Treatment From a Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Sussex
Experiencing treatment as a residential inpatient will offer the greatest value of treatment available. From a drug or alcohol rehab in Sussex, experiencing a personal, productive, and safe environment to receive residential addiction treatment is incredibly important to our staff at Cassiobury Court.
Offered here at Cassiobury Court, inpatient addiction treatment provides the benefit of a proactive pace, by promoting the completion of relevant treatment each day of a 28-day programme. Significant changes and recovery can be achieved through this approach, followed by the input of our aftercare service.
Private treatment options also carry the value of a personalised treatment programme which pairs together the most effective addiction treatments and therapies for the individual. Following the expected pace of care, recommendations will ensure that relevant treatment can be completed through drug rehab.
Selecting to source treatment via a drug and alcohol rehab in Sussex will also benefit your recovery journey by providing access to our rehabilitation centre here at Cassiobury Court. Our therapies cover a wide area of addiction treatments, including mental health rehabilitation, to improve long-term recovery possibilities.
Following a personalised approach, completing treatment here will offer assurance and confidence in the role of rehab and the positive change it can make to your life.
Detox for Drug and Alcohol Addiction
Residential detox is an integral aspect of addiction treatment as it is what kick starts the recovery programme and process.
A major benefit of staying at a residential rehab is that your receive around the clock care 24/7 from our addiction recovery team and medical staff during your drug or alcohol detox.
Withdrawal symptoms can be painful and also hard to manage, which is why we are able to prescribe you with prescription drugs which can alleviate withdrawal symptoms.
We can treat drug addiction, alcohol addiction, as well as dual diagnosis treatment for anybody struggling with mental health disorders, as it is important that we treat you as fully as possible to provide you with the best chance possible of long-term sobriety.
Our staff are respected addiction treatment practitioners who always put our patients first. Our number one priority is to ensure that you are receiving the best care possible and are constantly on track to achieve recovery.
Therapy and Treatment Options
The therapy and treatment options that we provide are designed to suppress and manage the physical and psychological elements of addiction. This is very important to achieve a comprehensive recovery programme which also includes physical withdrawal and the restoration of your mental health.
We offer a wide range of treatment services which are personally recommended by our specialist medical team to cater to your individual needs. Our services which continue to offer positive effects include:
- Drug and alcohol detoxification, to safely withdraw the body from harmful substances to achieve stability and sobriety.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy, to understand the emotional effects of substance abuse, along with how to change them to instead choose sobriety.
- Group therapy is in place to offer motivation and direction through the social and mutual struggles of others who are going through addiction recovery. Group therapy is an extremely popular aspect of rehab for our residents. Addiction support groups are fantastic ways to stay motivated during treatment.
- Individual therapy, which offers a safe place to work through the emotions which arise during rehabilitation with a trained and experienced therapist.
- Family therapy can be used as a tool to rebuild relationships and increase awareness of addiction.
- Stress management, to suppress the influence of ongoing stressors.
- Dual diagnosis treatment – a type of programme which is in place to treat both addiction and co-occurring mental health issues.
- Relapse prevention planning, to sustainably plan for your future after residential rehab in Sussex. This is crucial to learn coping mechanisms in the difficult first few months after leaving our centre.
- Holistic therapies, which can increase mindfulness and all-around healing. It is beneficial to combine these forms of therapy such as art therapy with traditional styles to provide our residents with a well-rounded and varied approach to healing.
Our therapies are highly effective and personally recommended for any person in an inpatient structure. The combination of treatments will define the contents and length of rehabilitation for each client, helping to work towards individual recovery goals.
Find out more about the therapies that we use by giving us a call today on 0800 001 4070 – we also offer a free callback service if you choose to leave us a message. We are here to help you.
Benefits of Residential Rehab
There are a huge number of reasons why choosing to stay at a private rehab facility is the best choice for you if you are looking for help for you drug abuse or alcohol abuse.
Inpatient treatment is extremely intensive and ensures that you are receiving the best quality treatment possible. Cassiobury Court is also CQC approved which means that we are in line with government social care standards and inspected regularly.
Some of the benefits of our private rehab treatment services include:
- 24/7 support and monitoring from our expert recovery team
- Tailored treatment programme which ensures that you get the best treatment for you
- A comfortable facility for you to receive inpatient treatment in.
- Catering including nutritional meals and laundry sorted for you. This means that you can focus on yourself during this difficult period
- Constant peer support from residents – support groups are often a good motivation
- A safe space for you to relax in. Outpatient treatment means that you remain in the same environment that can prove to be triggering or hard to recover in.
- Individual treatment plan. You are able to follow your own addiction recovery journey.
- Family intervention services for family members as well as family referrals. Families affected by addiction often benefit from these services.
Although the cost of inpatient treatment can be daunting, it is an invaluable investment which can change your life. Our programmes have much higher success rates and shorter wait times than outpatient treatment, and we also provide one year of free aftercare to ensure that you stay sober.
Contact our admissions team to find out more about our treatment options or for information about our admissions process.
Cost of Rehab
Rehab cost is a huge reason why many feel like they are unable to receive treatment for their addictions. We try to make our private rehab as affordable as possible for you, as we understand how important it is to start the recovery process.
We recommend a 28 day rehab programme as this is the best amount of time to receive a well rounded programme with as little disruption to your life as possible.
Our prices range from £3000 for a simple detox programme, but prices vary depending on your personal requirements, such as type of substance misuse, the severity of your addiction, and prescription medications and therapies that are required.
Outpatient Care in Sussex
Outpatient aftercare is also an important treatment area which is offered by us post-rehab to continue professional support for you in the difficult first few months after leaving our centre.
The transition from inpatient rehab to everyday life is found to be tough for some individuals and can increase the risks of relapse. To reduce such risks, support through this time will be beneficial, which is why we offer aftercare on top of the relapse prevention planning that we offer during your time with us.
On an outpatient basis, flexibility and convenience will be felt by completing an appropriate bout of aftercare treatment services. Services usually focus on support group settings and regular check-ins yet can expand for personal requirements.
Available for 1 year after rehab, free of charge, aftercare treatment will help to cement new habits and outlooks to increase the sustainability of sober living.
Visiting a drug and alcohol rehab in Sussex on an inpatient basis will carry the significant value of treatment and its exposure.
Experience quality treatments and therapies here at Cassiobury Court – our inpatient, private rehabilitation centre has specialisms in addiction treatment and has treated hundreds of patients since we first opened in 2011.
Start your recovery today. We will make sure you receive treatment as quickly as possible. For help with your addiction call us on 0800 001 4070.
A cure isn’t possible for addiction, as the changes that it influences can be very complex to completely diminish. However, treating addiction is doable, along with managing such influences for life, reflecting the benefits of a cure. Starting with drug and alcohol rehab will be a positive step to achieve this.
Typically, an inpatient programme carries over a 28-to-30-day timeframe. Yet personal needs and treatment recommendations can adapt this, ensuring that time is used effectively.
Therapy options range across varying roles and benefits. Personal recommendations will most definitely be made throughout drug and alcohol addiction recovery. Yet common forms include cognitive behavioural therapy, motivational therapy, group therapy and individual therapy.
Asana Lodge - Rehab in the Midlands
- Set Against the Beautiful Backdrop of Yardley Gobion
- Scientifically Proven Treatment Techniques
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Medical and Therapy Professionals
Nova Recovery - Rehab in Scotland
- Support Therapists on Duty 24/7
- Located on the Beautiful West Coast of Scotland
- Clinically Led Addiction & Mental Health Treatments
Cassiobury Court - Rehab in Greater London
- Historic Private Rehab Centre
- 24 Hour Staffing
- Qualified Recovery Nurses