Drug and Alcohol Rehab Perth
Key offerings available include:
- 1:1 Support from Clinical Nurse Practitioners, Registered Mental Health Nurses and Therapists
- Access to Trained Psychiatrists
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Comfortable & Quality Accommodation
- Clinically Led Recovery Model Underpinned by Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- 1 Year Aftercare
Our drug and alcohol rehab in Perth have helped countless people win their battle against addiction. We offer personalised addiction treatment programmes to all of our clients, ensuring you receive the most beneficial therapies for your unique circumstances.
No matter what the severity of your drug and alcohol addiction is, we have a range of evidence-based treatments which have all proven to be highly effective.
To begin your journey to long-term recovery, contact us today on 01923 369 161 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do you know if you need to join a rehab for drug and alcohol abuse?
Scotland has a huge problem with alcohol and particularly drug abuse. With 1,330 drug misuse deaths in 2021 across Scotland, even smaller areas such as Perth are experiencing significant rates of drug addiction which is contributing to a decreasing life expectancy rate.
Cocaine, pregabalin and alcohol are common problem drugs in Perth which are contributing towards overdoses.
It’s normal for those who are suffering from drug and alcohol abuse to try and downplay their symptoms or be in complete denial altogether. This can make it difficult to recognise that you need professional support.
These are some familiar signs which could indicate that you require urgent medical attention at a drug and alcohol rehabilitation.
- Physical health: One of the more noticeable signs that you need to join a rehab for drug and alcohol abuse is that your physical health will visibly deteriorate. Excessive alcohol or drugs consumption can significantly damage your internal organs, leaving you looking unhealthily malnourished.
- Psychological health: Prolonged abuse of alcohol and drugs will considerably impact your mental health. The toxins from the substance affect the make-up of your brain, leaving you at much higher risk of depression, anxiety, bipolarity, and suicide. People who suffer with mental health issues are much more likely to develop an addiction to alcohol or drugs as they use it as a coping mechanism.
- Professional career: As the effects of drug and alcohol impact your physical and psychological well-being, you’ll find it more difficult to perform what were once simple tasks at work. As you consistently underperform, you could be faced with losing your job, adding even more pressure.
- Relationship problems: Those suffering from drug and alcohol abuse tend to have one sole focus, when they’re getting their next ‘fix’. This can push relationships with friends and family into the background as they become less important to you, potentially even breaking your family apart.
- Financial difficulties: Fuelling your addiction to alcohol or drugs doesn’t come cheap. It’s an extremely expensive habit to keep up. The longer you continue, the more financial difficulty you’ll find yourself in. You could even lose your home as a result of job loss or debt.
Without the support of a private drug and alcohol rehab, your addiction won’t resolve itself, it will only worsen over time possibly causing life-changing illnesses and irreconcilable relationships with loved ones.
Don’t let this awful disease control your life. Put yourself and those around you before your addiction to drugs and alcohol; we can help you overcome it once and for all.
Cocaine rehab in Perth
If you or someone you care about is struggling with cocaine addiction, our committed team is available to assist you at our specialised cocaine rehabilitation centre. Our empathetic approach prioritises your physical, emotional, and psychological well-being to help you overcome cocaine abuse.
At our cocaine rehab, you will receive continuous medical supervision around the clock during the withdrawal process from cocaine, as well as one-on-one counselling sessions. Our rehab programme is comprehensive and provides you with all the tools you need to achieve a complete recovery in Perth.
Our cocaine rehabilitation programme is designed to help individuals break free from cocaine addiction once and for all – find out more about our cocaine rehab programme here.
Prescription drug rehab in Perth
Prescription drug addiction requires specialist treatment to overcome and is much more common than is widely believed. At Cassiobury Court, we offer prescription drug rehab programmes which involve a medically assisted drug detox followed by various therapy treatments to help you recover.
If you feel like you are unable to stop using prescription medication and are looking for treatment, our residential rehab programmes offer leading psychological and physical withdrawal treatments that can help you recover for good.
Cannabis rehab in Perth
Addiction to cannabis (weed) can result in negative physical and social problems which can damage your wellbeing. From relationship issues to job loss, weed addiction can be detrimental to your health and may require professional rehab treatment to overcome.
At Cassiobury, we offer cannabis addiction treatment at our inpatient rehab centre. Our programmes typically involve a withdrawal process followed by leading treatments such as group therapy, one-on-one counselling, holistic therapies and more.
Recover from cannabis addiction in Perth today. Learn more about our cannabis rehab programmes here.
Alcohol rehab in Perth
Alcohol addiction can cause various short and long term health problems and ruin your life. This is why we offer industry-leading alcohol addiction treatment for people who require specialist support.
Our alcohol rehab programmes are comprehensive and tailored to the individual needs of residents who complete a programme with us. The recovery process begins with an alcohol detox that lasts around 5-7 days, which is then followed by proven addiction treatment therapies such as CBT, talking therapies, mindfulness sessions and more.
Our alcohol rehab programme helps people in Perth who require treatment for their alcoholism and alcohol abuse. If you require professional recovery support, reach out to start treatment with our team today.
Pros and Cons of Private Rehab
- Industry-leading addiction treatment
- High long-term recovery rates
- 24/7 support from peers and professionals
- Access to specialist facilities
- More expensive treatment option
- Rehab located away from home
- Commitments need to be rearranged
- Time spent away from loved ones
Want to get in touch?
Fill in your phone number and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible
Help from Local GPs in Perth
133 Glover St, Perth PH2 0JB
Whitefriars Street, Perth PH1 1PP
Drumhar Ct, Perth PH1 5PD
1 Taymount Terrace, Perth PH1 1NU
AA and NA Meetings in Perth
Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings in Perth
- Perth Rainbow Recovery
Saturday 7 pm
Trinity Church of the Nazarene, York Pl, PH2 8EH
- Perth Ladies Together
Sunday 3 pm
Trinity Church of the Nazarene, York Pl, PH2 8EH
- Perth A Vision For You
Tuesday 7:30 pm
St Ninian’s Cathedral, North Methven St, PH1 5PP
- Perth Big Book
Wednesday 3:30 pm
Trinity Church of the Nazarene, York Place, PH2 8EH
Narcotics Anonymous Meetings in Perth
- Miracles Happen Group
Sunday 7:30 pm
- Clean and Serene
Monday 7:15 pm
What is it like at our private drug and alcohol rehab in Perth?
Many people have the wrong perception of what a rehab for drug and alcohol abuse is really like. In contrast to a cold, clinical environment which a rehab is alleged to be like, our treatment centre is a warm and welcoming facility which promotes positivity and offers around the clock care.
We take great pride in ensuring each of our clients feels as comfortable as possible, this can contribute greatly to a successful recovery from drug and alcohol abuse. With this in mind, we take care of your laundry, housekeeping, and provide nutritious meals to keep you fuelled up for your therapy sessions.
By looking after these aspects, you’re only left with one thing to focus on, achieving your long-term recovery goals. Our luxurious facilities really are the best that you can get.
We utilise evidence-based, industry leading therapies which are delivered by a highly trained team of recovery workers who specialise in addiction treatment. To help you relax in your down time, we also arrange social activities such as quiz nights, film nights, groups walks or runs, and family visits.
We have an exceptional team of doctors, psychiatrists, and therapists who are highly motivated to help you win your battle against drug and alcohol addiction.
We benefit from fantastic expertise in the area of addiction treatment, many of our team have even gone through drug and alcohol rehabilitation themselves so have a true insight into what you’re going through.
We treat clients from all walks of life with varying severities of addiction, so we’re very experienced in dealing with a wide range of circumstances. All of our clients will receive a residential addiction treatment programme which is tailored to suit their unique needs.
This treatment programme will include a mix of psychological and well-being therapies to ensure you receive a holistic approach to your addiction treatment. This method has long been proven to be the most effective in achieving a long-term recovery from drug and alcohol abuse.
Drug and alcohol aftercare programme
Completing an effective drug and alcohol aftercare programme is just an important as completing your residential addiction treatment. The first 12 months after returning home from our drug and alcohol rehab in Perth is the hardest.
This is when you’re most likely to experience a relapse as you adjust your new behaviours to your way of life. We help you with ongoing drug and alcohol relapse prevention sessions in addition to any other support you may benefit from during this time.
We’d also highly recommend taking advantage of local support groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous as these provide a great space for you to share your concerns and achievements with others who are in a similar situation to you.
Don’t struggle through this alone, we’re here to offer our complete support to those who need it most.
Asana Lodge - Rehab in the Midlands
- Set Against the Beautiful Backdrop of Yardley Gobion
- Scientifically Proven Treatment Techniques
- Highly Qualified & Experienced Medical and Therapy Professionals
Nova Recovery - Rehab in Scotland
- Support Therapists on Duty 24/7
- Located on the Beautiful West Coast of Scotland
- Clinically Led Addiction & Mental Health Treatments
Cassiobury Court - Rehab in Greater London
- Historic Private Rehab Centre
- 24 Hour Staffing
- Qualified Recovery Nurses